Alfred's Basic Piano Library Recital Book Complete, Bk 2 & 3: For the Later Beginner

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Basic Piano Library Recital Book Complete, Bk 2 & 3: For the Later Beginner Details

The Recital Books congratulate students for a job well done by providing correlated repertoire to their Lesson Books that are based on concepts they've already learned. As a result, the pieces are quickly mastered. Recital Book Complete Level 2 & 3 is for older beginners, and contains the best selections from Recital Books 2 and 3.

Reviews

I love this recital series from Alfred, and as Piano instructor of 23 years, love this type of book as a resource for recital selections for beginning piano students. However, I do wish there was a bit more variety in the styles of songs represented...I guess that’s where you’d simply buy additional books to achieve that goal and use this one as a supplement. I can’t speak to the perspective of using this in conjunction with rest of this series; as I don’t, but I do like how the correlating activities and songs to reinforce concepts are given and as a piano teacher would find that helpful. I just decided to keep the lesson book series I already was using (John Thompson) as it advances students more quickly for less money on families.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel