Bob Dylan for Easy Piano

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Bob Dylan for Easy Piano Details

(Easy Piano Personality). Easy arrangements of 13 Dylan classics: All Along the Watchtower * Blowin' in the Wind * Forever Young * Hurricane * It Ain't Me Babe * Knockin' on Heaven's Door * Lay Lady Lay * Like a Rolling Stone * Mr. Tambourine Man * Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 * Shelter from the Storm * Tangled Up in Blue * The Times They Are A-Changin'.

Reviews

Easy to play and gives me the opportunity to improvise with both hands. (Only thing is that I cannot remember what I played the last time) It's the melody and the chords that are important for me. Otherwise playing pieces as they are is pretty simple, at least as I see it. Unfortunately I do not recognise most of the pieces. Not the book's fault but nevertheless. I should have read the contents more closely.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel